Are you shopping for the best Eyeclops Microscope? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Eyeclops Microscope. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Eyeclops Microscope
- Magnify objects up to 800x!
- Built in 2.4” Color Screen!
- Turn off the Zoom and use as a regular Camera or video recorder!
- Take pictures and videoUse indoors & outdoors!
- Download via USB or MicroSD
- Discover, Learn & Explore!
- Promotes the STEM curriculum
- Magnifies objects up to 200x on your TV!
- Includes specimen trays, vials and stand
- 15 page idea book; for ages 4 and up
- see any object magnified 200X on your TV
- includes 6 microprinted mystery maps - over 1000 hidden clues and fun facts
- ages 6+
- 5 AA batteries required
- Magnification of 100x, 200x and 400x
1 used from $18.99
- 中立卖家,请勿恶搞,后果自负.Hobby Focused: Useful and fun for collectors, engineers, testers, students, and anyone interested in exploring the microscopic world.
- No Crashing & No Freezing: Most stable WiFi performance for iOS and Andriod. Also compatible with Windows and Mac OS (USB Port Needed)
- High Definition: 2.0 Megapixels, 1080P HD picture quality, 50X more magnification, and 8 built-in adjustable LED.
- Easy to Carry: Easy to charge and lasts for a long time. Lightweight and small size allows you to observe plants, minerals, insects on your trips.
- More than a Microscope: Take pictures and record videos like a camera with App provided.
- WIRELESS AND PORTABLE digital handheld microscope operates up to 6 hours between charges; easily fits in a pocket or travel pack making it perfect for use outdoors
- CAPTURE AND DISPLAY HD PHOTO AND VIDEO in 1080p resolution on the 4.3-inch, tilt-adjustable LCD screen with built-in camera; save images on included 128MB SD card; upload photos and videos to PC or Mac via included USB charging and transfer cable
- 800X MAGNIFICATION adjustable with push-button zoom, large dial provides sharp focus; adjustable light illuminates specimens in low light
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED for scientific exploration; 10 prepared biological slides with full color learning guide, 10 blank slides, 10 slide covers and labels, mini geode to examine, 23-slide storage container, metal lab stand, easy to follow instructions
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you
- KIDS WILL LOVE THIS MICROSCOPE - Large focus knobs, a soft-touch eyepiece, and an adjustable platform make it easy to keep specimens positioned just right. Three levels of magnification and lights above and below ensure a great view, every time!
- FASCINATING SPECIMENS - Kids get 6 prepared plant slides in this microscope kit, along with 6 rocks and minerals, and 6 blank slides to prepare at home! They'll be entertained for hours as they explore the microscopic world with this STEM lab kit!
- A COMPLETE SCIENCE EXPERIMENT KIT - With a pipette, specimen dish, tweezers, and easy-to-follow instructions, kids will be able to conduct tons of science experiments, investigating the world around them just like real scientists!
- ENTERTAINING LAB GUIDE - Kids will use their microscope to the fullest with the included lab guide, which has viewing activities for several different types of specimens, a super scientist game, and merit badge stickers for a job well done!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our products are hand-selected to meet the highest quality standards. If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
- TWO MICROSCOPES IN ONE! Use the lower LED lights to view biological specimens on slides or switch over to the upper lights to examine 3D objects in intricate detail. The perfect STEM activity for boys and girls.
- OVER 50 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED – Explore a curated set of 10 prepared slides with a range of biological specimens, then create your own with the included blank slides and covers, tweezers, and an eye-dropper. This complete kit also includes a Petri dish for plant labs, a mini geode, and more!
- POWERFUL LEARNING TOOL - This microscope features two sets of optical glass lenses providing 20x and 50x magnification, and is easy to operate making learning fun and accessible for young scientists. Kids science experiments have never been so fun!
- BRINE SHRIMP EXPERIMENT INCLUDED – Track the life cycle of brine shrimp with the complete included experiment! Includes hatchery station, shrimp eggs, petri dish, and lab manual. Includes a detailed, full-color STEM learning guide.
- HIGH-QUALITY EDUCATIONAL TOYS - National Geographic is proud to make the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all our products are backed by exceptional service.
- 【7 Inch Rotatable Screen】Featuring 1080P high resolution,12MP camera technology and precise focus, Elikliv LCD digital microscope supports display amazing images and videos, which is convenient for easy and accurate observation and soldering. With rotatable (90 degrees) HD screen design, it is more convenient for user from different angle to view it.
- 【Continuous 10X-1200X Magnification】Allow to zoom in and see the incredible details of observations at a magnification range from 10X to 1200X. The actual magnification differs due to the distance between camera and observations.
- 【Adopted 10 LED Light Design】The 8 Adjustable LED illuminator ensure your specimens are clear and bright; with 2 extra auxiliary lights, Provide more excellent detail and optimal clarity and allow to capture pictures or video in some dark places.
- 【Photos and Videos】Elikliv video microscope is not only a microscope, but also a camera, which can take pictures and record videos. You can save the images and videos that obtained during the observation process to the Micro card and output.
- 【Hook Up To PC For Larger View 】The PC view supports Windows and Mac OS so you can observe on a larger scale and facilitate data sharing and analysis. No extra software download needed, just run the default APPs "Windows Camera" for Windows 10 and "Photo Booth" for iMac/MacBook
4 used from $27.54
- SPARK MORE EXPLORATION! Discover the world with science & exploration toys designed just for kids to get up close with nature, peer into outer space, and get smart about science
- LOOK, LISTEN & LEARN: GeoSafari Jr. Talking Kids Microscope features up-close, quality images and the voice of Bindi Irwin, Wildlife Warrior who will expand your knowledge of animals and plants
- ONLY TALKING MICROSCOPE FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Introduce children to a real scientific toy that is easy to use and fun to learn with this educational toy for kids
- OVER 100 FACTS & QUESTIONS: Includes 60 beautiful full-color images and 2 modes of play, Fact Mode and Quiz Mode. Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included). STANDARD VERSION includes English, Spanish, French, and German audio
- STEM LEARNING: The perfect STEM TOY to encourage an interest in biology, botany, and overall curiosity. Keep the fun (and learning!) going with FREE GeoSafari activities developed by teachers at Educational Insights.
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Eyeclops Microscope at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.