Are you shopping for the best Hand Bellows Duster? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Hand Bellows Duster. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Hand Bellows Duster
- Our Powder Duster with a medal base is more durable and effective then other plastic models like the: Red JT Eaton Duster or the Black/Chrome JT Eaton Duster
- This bellow is much easier to compress then competitors products like the stiff and hard model that jt eaton sells
- This is a new and improved bellow duster best one on the market and more durable than cheap plastic dusters
- The applicator tube measures 6. 50" from the body to the end of the fine tip nozzle
- Overall dimensions are 10. 00” x 2. 98” x 4. 45”
- For Sale By PestControlPross See My Amazon Store for Other Pest Control Products!!
- This product has a 6-inch extension to treat hard to reach places.
- "The Puffer R Duster" Bellows Hand Duster (auction is for 1) The Puffer R Duster is the "Professional's Choice" when it comes to crack and crevice treatments of fine dust products into small areas. This product has a 6-inch extension to treat hard to reach places.To use the duster, fill the tan rubber container (bellows) half-way full with an insecticide dust product such as Delta Dust or Drione Dust. It is also recommended to place a small rock in the duster to help break up the dust and prev
- Pop off top for easy filling
- Internal spring design causes lass hand fatigue
- Galvanized steel parts for durability and long life
- Can be held upright or inverted for optimal dust and bait derpersal
- Bellows Duster for application of dusts and small granular baits into voids, cracks, crevices and other tight spaces.
- Active Ingredient: 0.05% Deltamethrin Target pests: Ants, Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Fleas, Silverfish, Scorpions, Sowbugs, Millipedes, and numerous other pests. For use in: Cracks and Crevices indoors and outdoors Application area: 1 lb. delta dust treats approx. 1000sq/ft. You MUST ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT!!
- ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE!! ~ Delta Dust Can Not Be Shipped to New York see my amazon store for Drione
- Hand Crank Operation
- 1.5lb Hopper
- Slick Design That is Easy to Store
- Apply to Vast Amounts of Ground
- Apply to Hard to Reach Places
- The Bellow Hand Duster features new design enhancements that make it the “Professional’s Choice” when it comes to crack and crevice treatments of fine dust products into small areas. This bellow hand duster features a new bellows and spring that is much easier to compress and use than other similar dusters on the market. In addition, the clean-out rod comes with an o-ring for a tighter seal to prevent dust from escaping out the back of the duster.
- The Puffer Duster has a 6.5 inch extension makes it easy to treat hard to reach places. The metal extension also features an insulated black tip to prevent a shock hazard when dusting near electrical outlets.
- To use the duster, fill the rubber container (bellows) half-way full with an insecticide dust product such as Delta Dust or Pyganic Dust. It is also recommended to place a small rock in the duster to help break up the dust and prevent it from clumping. Compressing the bellows will cause dust to escape the metal tip of the duster. Using a duster allows you to inject dust more easily into cracks and crevices or inside wall voids where insects like to hide.
- The Puffer Duster is For use in Treating hard to reach areas like cracks, crevices and inside wall voids on any indoor or outdoor space. Residential and commercial, urban and rural areas, indoors or outdoors
- This listing is for The Puffer Duster
- DELTA DUST CAN'T BE SHIPPED TO NY OR CT
- For Sale By Pestcontrolpross.. Please See Pestcontrolpross Amazon store for Many More Pest Control Products Your Business Means Alot Thank You!!
- Active Ingredient: 0.05% Deltamethrin Target pests: Ants, Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Fleas, Silverfish, Scorpions, Sowbugs, Millipedes, and numerous other pests. For use in: Cracks and Crevices indoors and outdoors
- Application area: 1 lb. delta dust treats approx. 1000sq/ft.
- You MUST ALWAYS READ THE LABEL BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT!!
- For Sale By Pestcontrolpross Your Business Means Alot To My (Pestcontrolpros) Small Family Business Thank You!! My Competitors have retail stores and use amazon to unload their product.
- Active Ingredient: Pyrethrins - 1.0%; Piper only Butoxide - 10.0%; Amorphous Silica Gel - 40.0%
- Target pests: Ants, Bees, Bedbugs, Boxelder bugs, Cadelles, Centipedes, Cheese mites, Cigarette beetles, Cockroaches, spiders, drywood termites, fleas, beetles, lice, pillbugs, scorpions, ticks, wasps, and more.
- Listing is for 1 lb Drione and Puffer Duster Bellow Duster
- Target pests: Bedbug and dust mite, black ant, caterpillar, fire ant, home insect, houseplant insect and others. DUST is Sold Separately
- For use in: Indoor and Outdoor: Wall voids, cracks and crevices, and hard-to-reach areas.
- Application: Simply pop off the top, fill the powder duster half full with appropriate dust and reapply the lid.
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Hand Bellows Duster at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.