Are you shopping for the best Hertz Audio? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Hertz Audio. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Hertz Audio
1 used from $239.95
- Peak power handling: 500 watts
- Continuous power handling: 250 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency response: 100Hz
1 used from $149.99
- Component: 3-Way Coaxial
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Cone: Water-Repellent Pressed Paper
- Tweeter Dome: Water-Repellent Pressed Paper
- DCX 460.3 - Hertz 4" x 6" 2-Way 80W RMS DIECI Series Coaxial Speakers
- Power Handling: Peak: 160 watts | RMS: 80 watts
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping
- Mounting Depth: 1.8"
- Size mm (in.): 29 (1.14) | Power Handling: Peak W 120 (Hi-Pass filtered @ 2,5kHz - 12 dB Oct.) | Impedance Ω: 4 | Frequency response Hz 1.4k ÷ 22.5k
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 91 | Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1) | Magnet: Neodymium | Cone/Dome: Tetolon
- 1. Tetolon fiber soft dome, for a natural yet detailed reproduction of musical nuances. | 2. “Center Tuning Duct” geometry, for lower resonance frequency and reduced harmonic distortion.
- 3. High density flux Neodymium magnet, optimized for utmost control during high energy dynamic transients in the mid-high frequency range. | 4. 25mm ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
- 5. Rear chamber filled with selected damping material and sized for lower Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point. | 6. Faceplate featuring FEM (Finite Element Modeling) optimized geometry, for high linearity in off-axis installations. | 7. Wide array of installation accessories, for an easy OEM integration.
- 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Audio Component Speakers
- Peak: 440 watts per pair / 220 watts each | RMS: 220 watts per pair / 110 watts each
- Impedance: 4 Ohm | Frequency Response: 40Hz - 22,500Hz | Sensitivity: 92dB
- Tetolon Dome Tweeters | 2-Way Passive Crossovers
- Mounting Depth: Woofer: 2.48" (63mm) | Tweeter: 0.67" (17mm)
3 used from $449.00
- Component: 3-Way SPL Coaxial
- Weight: 3.73 lbs
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Cone: Water-Repellent Pressed Paper
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Hertz Energy DCX-100.3 - 10 cm 2-Way Coaxial Speaker, 30 WRMS, 4 Ohm - 10 cm
- Speaker with a Frequency Range of 70 Hz - 21 KHz
- Technical data: installation opening: 94 mm, outer diameter: 99 mm, installation depth: 43 mm, efficiency: 92 dB
- Bundle includes: 2 Hertz Mille Pro Series MPCX-2-TM3 Crossovers
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.02 x 3.01 x 1.46
- Small Footprint Design
- 1mm Pure Copper Wire Low Series Resistance Inductors
- Class D 5-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power: 100 W x 4 + 550 W x 1 (@ 2-Ohms)
- RMS Power: 70W x 4 + 380W x 1 (@ 4-Ohms)
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Hertz Audio at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.