Are you shopping for the best Mfj 121b? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Mfj 121b. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Mfj 121b
1 used from $89.99
- 102 feet long, shorter than 80 Meter dipole. Use as inverted vee or sloper to be more compact. Use on 160 Meters as Marconi with tuner and ground. Handles full legal limit power. Add coax feedline -- get on the air!
- Covers all bands, 160-10 Meters w/ Antenna Tuner.
- 30 Amps Surge (up to 5 minutes), 25 Amps Continuous. 4 to 16 VDC adjustable output, detent at 13.8VDC. Light weight, only 3.4 lbs/1.35kg
- Compact, only 5” x 2 ½” x 6” (W x H x D). 0 to 16V and 0 to 32 A selectable backlit meter. Five-Way binding post for high current radios
- Over Voltage protection. Over Current protection with “FAULT” LED. QUIET Internal Cooling Fan with ”FAN” LED
- Super Regulation, works with AC input from 85 to 135 VAC (115VAC model) or from 170 to 260 VAC (230VAC model), 47-63Hz
- Ripple and Noise
- IMPEDANCE: 50 Ohms, ± 10 %
- VSWR: Max: 1.3:1, 0-650 MHz
- POWER: 300 Watts for 30 seconds
- DISSIPATION: (2 min cooldown) 25 Watts continuous
- DIMENSIONS: 2½" x 2½" x 7"
- 300 Watt true current baluns/antenna center insulators that transforms 200 ohms to 50 ohms.
- Transmission Line Transformer construction using 100 ohm characteristic impedance transmission line gives flat 160-10 Meter response.
- Large low permeability ferrite cores easily handle full power.
- SO-239, stainless steel hardware with direct 14 gauge stranded copper wire connection to antenna.
- Heavy duty weather housing. Measures 4¼ x 2 inch diameter.
- weather-proof window feed through panels bring HF/VHF/UHF antennas, balanced lines, random wire antennas, ground, DC/AC power and Rotator/Antenna Switch Cables into your ham shack without drilling through walls.
- 3 x SO-239 / 1 x Balanced 2-Wire Terminals / 1 x Random Wire
1 used from $71.99
- Multi-band center-fed dipole antenna capable of 1500 Watts. It consists of 52 feet flat-top fed with 17 feet of 450 Ohm matching section ending in an SO-239 coax connector.
- Antenna Tuner Type: Manual/ Mobile
- Frequency Range: 1.8-60 MHz
- Tuner Maximum Power Rating: 300 watts
- Tuner Bypass Switch: Yes
- Connector: SO-239 on Back Panel
1 used from $180.00
- The MFJ-941E gives you a 300 Watt antenna tuner that covers everything from 1.8 - 30 MHz -- plus you get a lighted Cross-Needle meter with on/off switch, antenna switch and a 4:1 balun! (The light uses 12 VDC or 110 VAC with MFJ-1312D * Not included)
- MFJs lighted Cross-Needle meter shows SWR, forward and reflected power all at a glance in 300/60 and 30/6 watt ranges, 8 position antenna switch lets you select 2 coax lines, random wire/balanced line or dummy load (direct or through).
- An efficient 12 position airwound inductor gives lower losses and more power out. Has 4:1 balun, 1000 Volt capacitors. The beautiful aluminum cabinet has a durable scratch-proof multicolor Lexan front panel matches your rig perfectly and fits right into your station.
- Don`t be fooled by competing products claiming fast search times -- if you have a quarter of the matching solutions, of course, it takes less time to finish but its not faster.
- MFJ`s faster speed comes from advanced technology and software algorithms not from fewer matching solutions.
- An easy-to-read, two-line, 16-character backlit LCD displays SWR, peak or average forward/reflected power, frequency, antenna 1 or 2, L/C tuner values, on/off indicators and other info. They are selected from easy-to-understand menus; not complex combinations of buttons you can`t remember.
- A fast-response, high-resolution bargraph gives you an auto-ranging 20/200 Watt power meter. You get 60 segments each for forward and reflected power and 36 segments for SWR -- try that with an 8 segment bargraph that makes you change power ranges and doesnââ‚¬â„t even give you reflected power!
- StickyTune mode gives you one-hand tuning by locking the TUNE button; just transmit to tune regardless of SWR.
1 used from $63.99
- The RF Isolator is effective from 1.8 to 30 MHz
- RF Isolator is a 1:1 Current Balun designed to be placed in line with a 50-Ohm coax.
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Mfj 121b at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.