Are you shopping for the best Mfj 1750? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Mfj 1750. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Mfj 1750
- 102 feet long, shorter than 80 Meter dipole. Use as inverted vee or sloper to be more compact. Use on 160 Meters as Marconi with tuner and ground. Handles full legal limit power. Add coax feedline -- get on the air!
- Covers all bands, 160-10 Meters w/ Antenna Tuner.
1 used from $42.00
- Frequency range: 1.3-225, 350-540 MHz.
- Output: 2 x SO-239
- Power (Watts): 200
- Insert Loss (dB): .20, VSWR:
- Isolation (dB): > 55, Impedance (Ohms): 50
- Multi-band center-fed dipole antenna capable of 1500 Watts. It consists of 52 feet flat-top fed with 17 feet of 450 Ohm matching section ending in an SO-239 coax connector.
- 300 Watt true current baluns/antenna center insulators that transforms 200 ohms to 50 ohms.
- Transmission Line Transformer construction using 100 ohm characteristic impedance transmission line gives flat 160-10 Meter response.
- Large low permeability ferrite cores easily handle full power.
- SO-239, stainless steel hardware with direct 14 gauge stranded copper wire connection to antenna.
- Heavy duty weather housing. Measures 4¼ x 2 inch diameter.
- Antenna Tuner for HF Tranceivers - Handles 300 Watts.
- SO-239 rear Inputs for the Antenna and the transceiver, 3 front manual controls for Tuning.
- 1.8-60Mhz ( 6 thru 160 Meters) frequency range. (Ham Radio, CB, HF)
- Cross-Needle Meter Shows SWR, Power Out & Reflected Power at the Same Time.
- Size = 8 x 2 x 6 inch , Meter Illuminates if Hooked up to Optional 12Vdc.
1 used from $299.99
- ame great performance as the popular MFJ-259C, but with two additional frequency ranges (100-160KHz and 280-520KHz)
- Large easy-to-read two line LCD screen and side-by-side analog meters clearly display your information. Super easy to use! Just set the bandswitch and tune the dial -- just like your transceiver. SWR and Complex Impedance are displayed instantly!
- Use 10 AA or Ni-MH batteries (not included) or 110 VAC with optional MFJ-1312D (not included)
- Adjust your Yagi, quad, loop and other antennas, change antenna spacing and height and watch SWR, resistance and reactance change instantly. You’ll know exactly what to do by simply watching the display.
- Complete ham radio test station with frequency counter, RF signal generator, SWR/Resistance/Reactance/Coax Analyzer, Capacitance/Inductance Meter and much more! (1 Year Manufacturer Warranty Included)
- IMPEDANCE: 50 Ohms, ± 10 %
- VSWR: Max: 1.3:1, 0-650 MHz
- POWER: 300 Watts for 30 seconds
- DISSIPATION: (2 min cooldown) 25 Watts continuous
- DIMENSIONS: 2½" x 2½" x 7"
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Mfj 1750 at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.