Are you shopping for the best Otg Hub Charge? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Otg Hub Charge. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Otg Hub Charge
- 【Multifunctional】Micro USB Host OTG HUB is designed for TV Stick, Nintendo Entertainment System NES Classic Edition,Sony PlayStation Classic,and it can be used to charge battery and transfer data. (Do NOT support stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone)
- 【Expansion Capability】Add on any USB peripherals such as keyboards, mouse, flash drives, external hard drives, USB card readers, USB ethernet adapter, game controllers or whatever to your Host devices with this perfect USB OTG Adapter.
- 【Plug & Play】Driver-free, don't need to install any driver program for the OTG adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 【High Quality】 Environment-friendly ABS+PC material and 0.3mm bronze cable; the adoption of nickel coating allows the plug and ports to be resistant to rust even after very long term use.
- 【NOTE】AVOID CONNECTING WITH FAST CHARGER.Make sure the output of the charger is 5V / 2A.The chip inside the hub will be BURNED OUT if the VOLTAGE > 5V.
- 1.The maximum data transmission speed reaches 10Gbit/second, which is also the USB 3.1 standard;
- 2.The size of Type-C interface socket is about 8.3mm x 2.5mm slim design;
- 3.OTG port provides a simple way to connect phone to a USB capable computer for data synchronization and file transfers
- 4.Charging mode and data exchange mode can only work simultaneously as Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note3, ThinkPad 8. When it is in this case, you must place the switch to "Charge".
- 5.USB interface can be connected to the U disk, mouse, keyboard, gamepad, printers and other USB devices simultaneously.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Compatible with DJI Spark/ Mavic Remote Controller, most OTG Micro USB connector phones and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy-Series with micro-usb port, Google Nexus , ASUS Zen 8/VIvotab Note 8, HTC One M9, Dell, Motorala, Sony, Nokia, Lenovo Yoga/ThinkPad, Acer tab and more, Smart phone four-in-one OTG data cable micro USB splitter a drag four auxiliary power supply
- 【Enhance Your Device】Expands into 3 USB Ports for Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 (with camera connector) and W (with Bluetooth and Wifi), Orange Pi, ODROID, Banana Pi ,Raspbian Jessie Tablet
- 【Compact Multifunction HUB】There are three USB ports, you can insert U disk, keyboard, mouse and other equipment (but does not support the simultaneous insertion of two U disk), and the other with a micro USB female, you can switch to the U-switch or keyboard power supply
- 【Achieve Your Work efficiently】OTG port provides a simple way to connect phone to a USB capable computer for data synchronization and file transfers, Transfer Rate: USB2.0, 480/12Mbps, 1.5Mbps. Please NOTE only for Micron USB connector smart phone or tablet
- 【NOTE】AVOID CONNECTING WITH FAST CHARGER.Make sure the output of the charger is 5V (4.7-5.3V) / 2A.The chip inside the hub will be BURNED OUT if the VOLTAGE > 5.3V
- Specially designed for giving your device extra 3 USB ports to connect plenty of USB peripherals while continuing to power it. PLEASE NOTE: It can NOT charge any smart phone or tablet.
- Expansion Capability - Add on any USB peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, USB flash drive, USB card reader, USB Ethernet adapter, game controllers or whatever to your Host devices with the AuviPal OTG Hub Adapter.
- Provide power for USB peripherals so that the battery of your android smart phone or tablet will not be drained so quickly like others ordinary OTG adapter.
- Easy Install - Simply connect the micro USB male to your host device, connect the micro usb female to your Micro USB power cable, then it is ready to go. NOTE: PS Classic etc game consoles will need to be modded first, we can Google for video instruction.
- 24/7 customer service, add to cart & get AuviPal OTG Hub Adapter Now! NOTE: Please make sure that your devices support OTG function before you place an order!
- Can connect the Mouse or keyboard or flash disk or Card reader.
- Can connect two usb device and work at the same time.
- Only Support FAT32 disk format for Android System.
- The switch on "Charge" Position: The Micro USB port Can charge the phone or tablet, the OTG function is available.
- The switch on "OTG" Position: The Micro USB port Cannot charge the phone or tablet, the OTG function is invalid.
- Host OTG cable to 3 USB & LAN adapter -- Adds additional 3-Port OTG USB extension; Adds 10/100 Mbps wired internet connectivity
- Driver-less design for Windows 8.1 / 10 (32/64 bit) or up, Mac OS 10.9 or up, and Android 6.0 or up operation system, Chrome OS
- Compatible for Raspberry Pi 2, Amazon Fire TV Stick, notebook, Tablets, and computer with one available micro-b port
- Built-in DC power port, supports 5V power adapter, a power cable included; It only powers USB 2.0 HUB and NOT the host; It charges the added USB device
- It has limited Android compatibility. Android users, before you buy, be sure to look if the device has a (grayed out) "Ethernet" menu in Settings under WIRELESS & NETWORKS. Most probably it will just work then
- 3-in-1 Host OTG: Type-C micro-USB USB 2.0 to full size USB 3-Port HUB; Supports flash drives, hard drive, kindle fire, raspberry pi zero, android phone, dji spark, card reader, android phone, xbox controller, amazon fire tv stick, playstation classic, add storage, macbook pro
- HUB supports 480 Mbps data transfer speed, supports 5V/1A output when you plugged the DC power cable (not necessary in most case)
- Plug the USB-DC cable into 5V USB charger (not include). It delivers power to the HUB adapter and charges the added USB devices
- The OTG USB RJ-45 network adapter supports 10/100M fast Internet connection, it is compatible with Windows & Android OS device (Tablets & phones). It won't work with Tablets hasn't wired Ethernet capability, such as Windows RT
- Use this external network adapter to replace the broken internal one; Adds a wired Ethernet RJ45; Extends micro-USB / Type-C port to 3 full size USB 2.0 port
- 【PC】: Allows you to connect any two devices such as your flash drive, card reader, keyboard, mouse, or other standard USB-A devices to a USB-C enabled device simultaneously.
- 【Mobile Device】: Allows you to exchange type-c enabled mobile phone/tablet and USB-A flash drive, card reader., etc
- 【Plug & Play】: Reversible USB Type C connector. Plug and play design. No external driver or software installation needed.
- 【Compatibility List】: Apple MacBook 12, MacBook Pro 13/15, Google 2nd Chromebook Pixel 2016, Dell XPS 12/13/15, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S9/S9+/Note8, Lenovo Yoga and more Type-C Enabled Devices.
- 【NOTE:】: Does not support charging mobile device. Does not support external hard driver over 2TB.
- 1. Small, lightweight and easy to carry. Just as the size of a pen shape, easy to carry, not the space. Micro USB interface, support hot-hot-plug pulled. Data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps.
- 2. Supports OTG function and charge electricity. Compatibility, support for Android, win8, win7, Vista, XP, window 2000, ME, Linux and other operating systems.
- 3. The mobile tablet are applicable, support Micro USB port phones, tablet PCs have OTG function, only cell phones, television set-top boxes. USB wide spacing.
- 4. Extraordinary material safety and environmental protection, environmental protection ABS shell with high-density material, non-toxic, safe environment, forming technology, durable.
- 5. Standard Micro USB OTG interface cable, Micro USB interface for all common mobile phone must also support OTG function.
- Transform a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port into 4 standard ports: HDMI, USB 3.0, Ethernet, and USB-C
- High Quality Video: HDMI port supports up to 4K/60Hz video streaming, 18Gbps bandwidth, and HDR
- USB 3.0 port supports up to 7.5-watt (5V@1.5A) downstream charging and 5Gbps data transfer
- Data Transfer: USB-C port supports up to 5Gbps data transfer
- 100W Charging Power: 100-watt (20V 5A) power-delivery charging. The adapter uses 8 watts of power to function; the remaining power (up to 92 watts) gets passed along to charge for the host.
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Otg Hub Charge at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.