Are you shopping for the best R134a Can Tap? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including R134a Can Tap. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best R134a Can Tap
- Works for all R-134A cans. Doesn't matter if it is the new EPA-required self-sealing freon can or the old-style single puncture bottle we got you covered.
- Both our refrigerant can tap valves are made from brass, yes even the silver-colored self-sealing. The output is 1/4" flare, with a NEW 1/2" ACME adapter. We listen to what you the customer wants and have fixed the hose size issue with a free adapter.
- Our valve core removal tool works on all Schrader valves; from a compact car to a full-size Truck.
- When selecting tools we look at quality, and function only. That is why we supply brass valves instead of aluminum. If you're not 100% satisfied please return it to Amazon. We buy tools we use on our vehicle, if it isn't to your standard let us know.
- Only add R-134a to the low side (blue). "R134A flow" depends on the pressure differential between the can and the system. The can "cools" and the can pressure drops as you add it to the system slowing the flow of gas. Some people flip the can over and add liquid to speed things up, but if the liquid doesn't disperse before the compressor it can destroy the compressor. The slowing is not due to the valve or any other tool, it is just how it works.
- You Will Receive: 1pc R134a self sealing can tap, 1pc R134a non self sealing can tap, 1 pc 6014 vacuum pump adapter 1/4 Flare Female to 1/2 Male, 1 pc 6015 R134A refrigerant tank adapter 1/2 Female to 1/4 Male Flare and 1 pc valve core remover, 5 pcs in total, valuable and practical kits of R134a can tap that meet your connectivity needs and provide convenience in your daily life.
- R134A CAN TAP: the R134a can taps are made of quality brass material, which has good durability and anti-rust, can deal with most extreme conditions, T handle for easy fingertip control, thickening seals to prevent leaking.
- REFRIGERANT ADAPTER: the vacuum pump adapter features quick and easy connection and disconnection with high flow, you can just hand tighten the vacuum pump adapter and get a good sealing, suitable for charging and service tools, such as vacuum pump, can tap or oil injector to adapt between R12, R22 system and R134a systems.
- Wide Compatibility: Our R134a self sealing can tap valve refrigerant dispenser and non-self sealing can tap valve with 1/2 female thread to compatible with 1/4" SAE (R12 R22) female fitting AC charging hose, and it comes with R134A can tap refrigerant dispenser and tank adapter, compatible with both 1/4" and 1/2" female fittings ac charging hose, and opener connecting thread and interface thread is 1/2 inch, the can tap is only suitable for R-134a cans with 1/2’’ thread.
- SERVICE: Our QC department does 100% quality inspection on the R134A can tap and adapter before delivery. We will do 100% refund if the R134a valve tool is defective. If you have any questions about the can tap you have bought, please feel free to connect us. Your valuable suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated by our team.
- R134A CAN TAP: This Orion Motor Tech refrigerant opener taps all standard puncture-style R134a cans to allow quick and easy recharging of the coolant in your car, truck, SUV, or other vehicle
- FREE HOSE ADAPTER: This R134a tap valve also comes with a 1/4" female to 1/2" male adapter to allow use with most standard HVAC hoses for auto air conditioning systems and vacuum pump kits
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Both our refrigerant dispenser and hose adapter are crafted from high-quality heat-treated brass for superior strength, corrosion resistance, and longevity
- 3-FOLD LEAK PREVENTION: The sharp pin, precision threading, and thick O-rings keep things triple tight for safe and leakproof refrigerant recharging every time
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Order this self-sealing R134a can tap set by Orion Motor Tech with your peace of mind assured by its strong warranty and our usual friendly 24/7 customer service!
- √【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】This 3-IN-1 side mount can tap valve will work on all R134a (2 7/8") and R12 (2-1/2") refrigerant Manifold System.
- √【PREMIUM QUALITY】This 3-in-1 side can tap made of high impact composite, with a metal hinge pin that adds strength at this key position. Durable and long service life and 100% tested before shipping.
- √【SAFE & CONVENIENT】This 1/2" Male and 1/4" FL-Male connectors have internal check valves to prevent system leakage and allow storage of partially used tanks.
- √【EASY TO INSTALL】the R134A R12 Side Can Tap provides a quick and easy way to connect to R12 or R134A refrigerant, oil or additive tanks when working on car air conditioning systems.
- √【1 YEAR WARRANTY】Order this 3-IN-1 side can tap from SURIEEN Store. We can provide 12 months warranty, should be there any question, please feel free to contact us.
1 used from $25.62
- Provides a quick and hassle-free way to connect to a can of R12 or R134A refrigerant, oil, or additive when working on automotive air conditioning systems
- Built-in, hinged can adapters allow use with multiple can sizes - even the small oil charge cans
- Tap includes standard male R12 and R134A fittings for easy hook up
- Schrader valves on fittings prevent leakage and allow for storage of partially used cans
- Crafted from a durable, super rigid plastic with a metal hinge pin that adds additional strength at this critical location
- ☞ WIDE COMPATIBILITY ---- The R134A self-sealing can tap refrigerant dispenser with tank adapter, connects all R134A automotive air conditioning refrigerant cans. Refrigerant bottle opener with 1/2’’ ACME LH female/internal thread, the 1/4’’ SAE male/external cooling pipe connection thread can direct fitting for R12 R22 manifold. The 1/4’’ SAE female x 1/2’’ ACME male tank adapter fitting for R134A manifold.
- ☞ R134A SELF-SEALING CAN TAP VALVE ---- This r134a self sealing can tap designs with hand operated punch/valve control, it can only be used for self-sealing cans with 1/2’’ ACME thread (Can capacity usual greater than 6OZ or so-called big cans), either cannot be used on puncture style cans.
- ☞ USEFUL TANK ADAPTER ---- The R134A car air conditioning tank adapter comes with 1/4" SAE female x 1/2" ACME male flare, connects to R134A manifold.
- ☞ PREMIUM QUALITY ---- This R134A refrigerant self-sealing can tap with adapter is made of heavy-duty brass alloy for durable using, with screw-on design and safety check valve, even working under extreme conditions, features with long-lasting seals to prevent leaking.
- ☞ 1 YEAR WARRANTY ---- This self sealing r134a can tap with brass tank adapter comes complete with 12 months warranty. If the dispensing valve fails or any other question, please feel free to contact us.
- 【COMPATIBILITY】 -- This R134A self-sealing dispensing valve bottle opener fits for a self sealing 1/2" right hand thread for use with most R134A self-sealing/reusable designed cans. Please note there are two kinds for self-sealing can taps, R134A and R1234YF can tap, R134A self-sealing can tap with right hand threaded, but R1234YF self-sealing can tap with left hand threaded. Please check your can before purchase.
- 【THREAD 】 -- R134A valve can tap connecting thread 1/4’’ SAE Male, interface thread 1/2’’ right hand female thread.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION】 -- Aupoko R134A self-sealing valve can tap is designed with safety check valve, and easy to open R134a self-sealing can with valve to turn off to reserve for future use.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY】 -- The R134A self sealing can adapter is made of aluminum alloy with heavy-duty construction, with gasket protected to prevent leaks for durable use.
- 【1 YEAR WARRANTY】 -- Order R134A self sealing can tap from Aupoko, we offer 1 YEAR WARRANTY, true worry-free shopping experience. If this part ever fails please contact us for a replacement or refund in the limited time.
- Sturdy construction
- O-ring protected
- Flow control
- Safety check valve
- 【134a Can Tap Kit】This r134a can tap kit comes with 1pcs self sealing r134a can tap, 1pcs puncture style r134a can adapter, 1pcs 1/4'' female to 1/2 male tank adapter, 1pcs valve core removal tool
- 【Excellent Sealing】The freon can tap and tank adapter are designed with green sealing ring inside, making the 134a ac can tap have a good sealing when using
- 【Wide Compatobility】The 134a can tap kit fits for almost all r134a refrigerant cans(with 1/2'' ACME Right Hand Thread), to meet your repair needs as much as
- 【1/4'' F to 1/2'' M Tank Adapter 】This tank adapter can used with both self sealing and puncture type r134a ac freon can tap, to make the r134a can taps can connect 1/2'' female charging hose
- 【Premium Material】The self sealing & piercing r134a can tap valves and tank adapter are made of premium brass with a strong structure.Long-term use without damage
- This Self-sealing R134a Charge hose with Gauge and Tapper fit all Self-sealing R-134a cans with 1/2" threads,
- easy to install, easy to recharge auto A/C systems.
- 1/2" thread; Self-sealing can tap; Tapper’s material: Solid metal construction; High quality r134a refrigerant charge hose; 2in. (D.) Gauge, 0-100psi;
- Overall length 15in.; Net weight: 9oz.
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous R134a Can Tap at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.