Are you shopping for the best Shop Dust Filter? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Shop Dust Filter. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Shop Dust Filter
- Includes a 1-micron filter and a 5-micron pre-filter, both of which can be easily replaced
- Dimensions – 17” L x 20.5” W x 10” H | Electrical Requirements – 120V, 60 Hz, 1A | Air flow – 300/350/400 cubic feet per minute | Cover rooms up to – 400 sq ft. | Noise rating – 50 to 60 dB
- Programmable timer automatically shuts unit off after set number of minutes
- Remote control allows users to set timer, change speed and power the unit on and off from up to 26 feet away
- RF remote system allows for operation from any angle of the room, even if direct line of vision is obstructed
- EFFICIENCY: Outer filter captures 98% of 5-micron particles, while inner filter captures 85% of 1-micron particles.
- CONVENIENCE: Remote control has built-in timer with 2/4/8-hour settings. System automatically shuts off.
- VERSATILITY: Hang from shop ceiling or place on workbench (rubber feet prevent marring).
- REUSABLE: Inner pocket filter is removable for easy cleaning.
- PORTABILITY: Easy grip handles allow easy mobility of unit.
- 1/8 horsepower, 120-Volt, single phase, CSA certified
- Airflow capacity: 260, 362, and 409 CFM
- 3 speeds: 1200, 1400 and 1750 RPM
- 20-Inch w x 17-inch D x 10-inch H
- Weighs 31 pounds
- THREE-FILTER SYSTEM: 5-micron outer filter, 1-micron inner filter, and slot for an electrostatic filter.
- HANG FROM CEILING: Four eye bolts let you hang unit from shop ceiling (all hardware included).
- ADJUSTABLE EXHAUST: Direct the air where you want it for optimal circulation.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Has a built-in timer with 2/4/8-hour settings.
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION: Fully-enclosed ball bearing motor has overload protection.
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS: Features multiple speed settings.
- PATENTED FILTER TECHNOLOGY: Works like a magnet, attracting and capturing the most dangerous dust particles from the air down to 0.1 micron.
- ELECTROSTATIC FILTER: Has a 3000-hour life and easy cleaning accessibility.
- QUIETER THAN NORMAL CONVERSATION: 50.8 dB on High speed setting and 41.3 dB on Low speed setting.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Energy Star rated and California Air Resource Board (CARB) certified.
- Powerful 12 AMP Motor Generates 148 CFM of Suction Power and 92" of Water Lift
- Automatic Filter Cleaning System for longer filter life
- HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of particulates . 3 microns and larger
- Efficient two stage filtration system with main flat filter captures 99. 95% particles 2 microns and larger
- On-board tool-activated power outlet starts and stops vacuum with a 10 second "off" delay to clear any remaining debris
- AUTO CLEANING: With automatic filter cleaning, the Bosch VAC090AH dust extractor cleans the filter every 15 seconds to help maintain maximum suction power
- PERFORMANCE: The included HEPA filter caputres 99.97 percent of particles at 0.3 microns or larger while the included fleece filter bag helps to protect the filter and provides the optimal containment of dry dust and debris
- OSHA COMPLIANT: Featuring Bosch PRO plus GUARD, an end to end dust collection system to help users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- POWER: With strong airflow and suction power, the Bosch VAC090AH dust extractor delivers a maximum 150 cubic feet of air per minute rate (CFM), with a sustainable maximum 97 in. static water lift
- COMPATIBLE: With power tool activations users can utilize power tool's switch to turn vacuum on and off; The Power Broker dial will match the suction force to application
- CONVENIENCE: Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap.
- HIGH AIR VELOCITY DESIGN: Stands up to competitive specifications.
- CONTINUOUS DUTY: Permanently lubricated, totally-enclosed, fan-cooled motor.
- OPTIMAL DUST CLEANING: Hook up one to three machines to the 4" dust port.
- MOBILITY: Rolling swivel casters provide maneuverability and total portability.
- Designed for use with Shop Fox W1826 wall mount dust collectors
- Equipped with internal cleaning mechanism that is operated by the external crank handle
- 1-micron filter rating
- Package dimensions:18.0"L x 18.0"W x 23.0"H
- Includes: (1) wall hanging dust collector with mounting bracket and (1) 2. 5 micron dust collector filter bag
- Reusable micron bag: ensures optimal air quality, free from harmful pollutants and fine dust particles – comes with built-in window to view dust level and an easy-dust disposal zipper
- Compact size is ideal for small Pro or hobby shop
- "Power specs: features 1 HP electric motor with dual voltages 120V/240V | 7 amp at 120V, 3. 5 amp at 240V; motor speed: 3450 RPM | airflow capacity - 537 CFM"
- "Compatibility: possesses a 4 inch Inlet port – allowing you to attach the dust-collector hose directly to whatever machine you are using "
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Shop Dust Filter at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.