Are you shopping for the best Taramps Amps Any Good? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Taramps Amps Any Good. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Taramps Amps Any Good
1 used from $186.46
- Quality - This Class D 4 channel amplifier exhibits quality frequency response rates and crossover network which places this amp at a prominent place. Durable design and highly efficient performance makes this subwoofer amp for car speakers stand out amongst the others.
- Power – This Class D 1200 Watt RMS Car Amplifier has a power rating distribution as followed 300x4 @2 Ohms, 192x4 @4 Ohms. The 4 channel amplifier for car speakers also provides a 2-way protection circuitry as a part of its design.
- Crossovers- The Taramps Multichannel Car Amplifier offers you the ease of connectivity by providing the feature of crossover. The 2 channel car amplifier provides you with options of fixed 90Hz Highpass & Lowpass crossovers.
- Features – The 4 channel bass boost car amplifier has features like - Frequency Response: 9Hz-27KHZ, Bass Boost, SNR>88DB, Remote Bass Knob, 2-way protection, hi/low pass crossovers and 2 Ohm Stable
- Includes - (1) Taramps 1200W RMS 4 Channel Class D Amplifier
1 used from $174.00
- AUDIO BOOST: Automotive amplifier boost your car audio sound for during every drive
- MAXIMUM POWER: Operates at 1 ohms with 3,000 watt RMS for maximum power
- FULL RANGE: Full-range amplifier can operate on all frequencies using the right measure
- STAYS COOL: Built-in fan protects amp from overheating with 3 speeds
- VERSATILE: ideally made for most car speaker applications; Dimensions ( W x H x D): 2.56 x 9 x 7.32 inches
- 1 x Taramps BASS3K Amplifier
- Operation Class: D Number Of Channels: 1 Maximum Power at 14.4 VDC - 1 Ohm: 3000 W Maximum Power at 14.4 VDC - 2 Ohms: 1920 W
- Input Sensitivity: 220Mhz Signal to Noise Ratio: greater than 95dB Frequency Response: 8Hz to 250Hz (-3dB) Crossover High Pass: Variable, 8 A 30Hz (-12dB / 8th) Crossover Low Pass: Variable, 55 A 250Hz (-12dB / 8th)
- Bass Boost: Parametric, 35 - 60Hz, 0 to + 10Db Efficiency: 80% Input Impedance: 22K Ohms Output Impedance: 1 Ohm
- Min. Supply Voltage: 9 VDC Maximum Power Rating: 17 VDC Consumption At Rest: 1.10 Amp Musical Maximum Consumption: 130 Amp Maximum Consumption in Sinusoidal Signal: 260 Amp
- Class D MOSFET Monoblock Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,900 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 250Hz, On-board Bass EQ Switch with +6 or +12dB boost at 45Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 4 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow
- Stable at 1 ohm | Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Usage Versatility (Subwoofers, Woofers, 6", 6x9", 2way, Drivers & Tweeters)
- 4k Audio Quality - Ultra HD
- Crossovers (Low Pass & High Pass)
- Tough Connectors
- New wire input with auto turnon (NO RCA NEEDED)
- Number of channels : 04
- Maximum power @ 12.60 VDC - 2 ohms : 2000W RMS ( 4 x 500W RMS )
- Maximum power @ 12.60 VDC - 4
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 6 pounds
1 used from $254.12
- "It is designed to provide high performance with optimal power and sound quality aimed at the international music market. Number Of Channels: 01 Maximum Power: @ 12.6 VDC - 1 OHM: 3000W RMS @ 12.6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 3000W RMS @ 12.6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 2000W RMS"
- Input Sensitivity: 0.22V ~ 4V Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 10KHz (-3dB) Crossover High Pass (Hpf): 10Hz ~ 90Hz (-12dB/8ª) Variable
- Crossover Low Pass (Lpf): 90Hz ~ 10KHz (-12dB/8ª) Variable Bass Boost: Freq.: 35Hz ~ 55Hz, Boost: 0 ~ +10dB Efficiency: 79% Input Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Protection System: Output short-circuit, low/high supply voltage and thermal protection Minimum Supply Voltage: 9 VDC Maximum Power Rating: 16 VDC Consumption At Rest: 2.40 A
- Musical Maximum Consumption: 150 A Maximum Consumption in Sinusoidal Signal: 300 A Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.98" x 2.76" x 9.37" Weight: 5.72 lb.
- 4 Channels
- 800 watts
- Small form factor
- 1 ohm
- Excellent for voice as well as bass
- 1 ohm
- 1800 watts
- Bass boost
- Car audio amplifier with 2000 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (14.4v); 1200 watts RMS at 2-ohm load (14.4v); 650 watts RMS at 4-ohm load (14.4v); Frequency response: 0 to 320 Hz (Bass Knob Included)
- Small footprint and compact chassis makes this mono amplifier easy to install in any vehicle or car audio application; but don’t let the size fool you, this 2000 watt amplifier absolutely pounds
- Engineered to be the most efficient car monoblock amplifier in its class so that you can get the most out of your vehicle’s electrical system
- MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply and proprietary heat dissipation design will ensure the amplifier for car subwoofers runs cool for even the most demanding playlists
- 4-way protection circuitry features high voltage, low voltage, over current, and high-temperature protection; sleep easy at night knowing your class d amplifier car audio is protected
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Taramps Amps Any Good at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.