Are you shopping for the best Telecaster Kit? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Telecaster Kit. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Telecaster Kit
- If you're new to guitar building this kit is a great way to start
- The mahogany body and smooth neck are higher quality than other kits at this price
- The parts fit perfectly, and with our instructions this is an easy build that makes a great guitar - and a great gift
- Whether it's your first or your 50th, this is an affordable way to build a great guitar
- Illustrated instructions included
- Solid select mahogany body for maximum tone and sustain
- All shaping and routing complete and ready for further customization
- Solid maple neck with pre-fretted fingerboard for fast, easy action
- Blank peghead shape with pre-drilled tuning machine holes and adjustable truss rod awaits the personal touch
- Electronics complete and ready for installation with no soldering required
- Complete Tele Guitar Kit
- Basswood Body
- Ashtray Bridge
- Maple Neck with Maple Fingerboard
- Includes all parts to build your guitar
- The finest OEM component brands – the RIGHT parts for your application
- All hardware included, and it’s the right hardware - you’ll have everything you need
- No generic parts (450G pots, 400V/600V caps, etc.) - only the best custom parts, tailor-made for us
- UTS threads for USA guitars; imported guitars may require hole enlargement
- Professional wiring diagram - the highest-quality documentation in the industry
- This is a beautiful and very well made hardware kit, including a bridge plate, a control plate, and a neck pickup, loaded in a nice box.
- The bridge plate is thick metal with reliefs, has 6 roller saddles and a single coil pickup. The pickup sounds clean.
- The control board has a 3-way switch, the volume and tone buttons are with pearl top.
- Neckline with matching cover sounds transparent.
- Suitable for Telecaster style electric guitars.
- 3-way Prewired Kit with 2 Emerson Custom CTS 250k Pots
- 3-way Switch
- Output Jack
- Installs in minutes
- No need for drilling
- Multiple options available
- Single coil scalloped bridge plate included
- Now you can install a Bigsby Vibrato on your vintage Telecaster® guitar without drilling any holes
- Everything you need to fit a Bigsby True Vibrato to your Telecaster and similar flattop-body guitars.
- This DIY Guitar Kit has everything you need for building your own custom Electric Guitar.
- All the wood cutting, drilling and shaping has already been done professionally by our factory staff.
- This kit will require some basic tools and finishing supplies to complete.
- A detailed manual is included with step by step instructions to help you complete the kit.
- Maple fingerboard with 12" radius and black pearloid inlays
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 22 narrow tall frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Satin polyurethane finish on back of neck
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Telecaster Kit at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.