Are you shopping for the best Thinkware X500d? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including Thinkware X500d. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best Thinkware X500d
- A Full HD 1080p dash cam with Sony Exmor image sensor and a Full HD 1080p rear cam provide complete front and rear surveillance of your vehicle
- High performance 32GB UHS-I microSD card with SPOR (Sudden Power Off Recovery) technology specifically tailored for Thinkware Dash Cams
- Lane departure, front collision, red light and speed camera alertshelp increase driver awareness.
- Built-in GPS Tracker embeds crucial data such as time, speed, and location data
- Optionnal accessory: Hardwiring cable to enable Parking Surveillance mode
- Not compatible with Hybrid/Electric vehicles
- 3M Adhesive Mount
- Compatible with U1000
- In Energy Saving 2.0 Parking Mode, detects motion and wakes dash cam, records before and after event
- Extends Parking Duration and uses less energy than traditional parking mode
- 3M tape adhesive mount eliminates vibration and windshield glare
- Vertical swivel to adjust Camera viewing angle up/down
- Compact design to minimize viewing obstruction
- Mount stays secure during extreme weather or violent impacts
- Works with Thinkware dash cams F50/F70/F100/F200 & X330/X350
1 used from $299.99
- 2K 1440P video recording: capture clean detailed footage in 2K QHD 1440P with the new and improved Sony STARVIS image sensor.
- Super Night vision: super Night vision 2. 0 can help capture license plate even in low-light conditions thanks to THINKWARE'S exclusive advanced video clear technology, which helps reduce noise and enhance the image quality of the recordings.
- Parking mode: impact detection, motion detection, time lapse mode, energy saving mode to suit all your surveillance needs.
- Advanced driver assistance system: alerts the driver of potential forward collisions, lane Departures, and front vehicle Departures.
- Cloud functionality: Let's you check your vehicle's location and receiving geo-fencing and driving impact notifications directly on your compatible iOS/Android smartphone with the Think ware cloud mobile app.
- DUAL CHANNEL 1080P FULL HD DASH CAM: Capture clear 1080p front & rear footage with accurate color balance and improved contrast whether it’s night or day.
- 140° FRONT & 160° REAR VIEWING ANGLES: Offer uncompromised video coverage with minimal edge-to-edge distortion, so you never miss a moment.
- REAR VIEW CAMERA INCLUDED: Offers additional rear view coverage in Full HD 1080p at 30 fps for all-around protection.
- SAFETY CAMERA ALERTS & GPS DATA: Adding the GPS antenna (sold separately) allows the F200 PRO to track the speed, time, and route history of your vehicle, and enables the speed and red light camera alerts function too.
- ADAS: Advanced Driver Assistance System helps you stay safe on the road with alerts for lane departures, front vehicle departures and potential forward collisions (GPS antenna accessory required, GPS antenna sold separately).
1 used from $50.00
- Connects the main dash cam unit to the vehicle’s fuse panel (Professional Installation Recommended)
- Enables Parking Surveillance mode with impact and motion detection when the car is parked
- Activates the built-in voltage meter in the main unit which monitors the battery level and automatically shuts off the device if low voltage is detected
- Connecting cable is 9.8 feet (2.98 meters) long
- Hardwiring cable is compatible with all THINKWARE dash cams (except F550)
- Sony STARVIS: crystal-clear high quality footage captured in full HD 1080P, 30fps, 142. 7° wide viewing angle
- Front and rear recording: capture video evidence of incidents that occur at the rear of the vehicle in 1080P
- 2. 7 inch LCD touchscreen: instantly play back videos, navigate menus, and configure settings right on the screen
- Advanced driver assistance system (Adidas): alerts the driver of potential forward collisions, lane Departures, and front vehicle Departures
- Super Night vision: advanced technology that reduces noise and enhances image quality in low-light conditions
- Records 135-degree wide angle video in HD 720P, 30fps
- When combined with a hardwired Main unit, it captures impact and motion detections during parking mode to provide front and rear coverage
- Connecting cable is 19.6 feet (6 meters) long
- Secure 3M adhesive tape for quick Installation
- To be used with a front cam; compatible with THINKWARE F100, F200 FA200 dash cam (sold separately)
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous Thinkware X500d at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.