Are you shopping for the best timber jacks? We have evaluated and analyzed categorically more than 10 150 customer reviews, and we have come up with the 10 best products you will have an interest in, including timber jacks. Plus, the features that make every item stand out from the crowd are highlighted, with a view to save your valuable time.
Best timber jacks
- ►RAISE IT UP: Timberjack ideal for lifting logs up to 14" off the ground for better chainsawing.
- ►NO DIGGING: Raised log helps prevent the chain from digging into the dirt when cutting the log.
- ►LONG LASTING: Ergonomic wood handle designed for comfort. Work all day pain free.
- ►DIMENSIONS: Overall length of 48" | 14.5" log opening.
- ►DURABLE: Timberjack are made to last and come with a 1-year warranty.
- THE LOGGING HOMEOWNER’S RIGHTHAND JACK | Multipurpose Manual Log Lift Allows You to Elevate, Roll, Reposition & Safely Cut Small to Large Timber | Steel Support Stand & Hook Fit Wooden Logs 3” to 15” in Diameter for Amazing Versatility
- STRONG & DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION | Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Steel Tubing Provides Superior Strength, All-Weather Protection & Rustproof Performance for Years of Outdoor Use | Rugged Yet Lightweight Design is Great for Carrying
- SAFE FOR LOG SAWS, CHAINSAWS & HAND SAWS | Handle the Heaviest of Logs Without Digging Into Dirt! | Timberjack Helps Save Chains From Getting Stuck in the Ground & Protects Against Kickback for Greater Safety, Efficiency & Cut Speed
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT | Be Free to Move, Stack & Slice Wood for Hours Without Worrying About Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain | Jack Brings Logs to More Comfortable Height, While Comfy Handle Gives You Ideal Leverage
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY HAS YOU CUTTING IN MINUTES | Set Arrives with a Complete Hardware Kit & Easy Instructions for Setup | Enjoy All the Conveniences of a Commercial-Quality Log Lift in One Sturdy, Compact, Easy-to-Store Home System
- [Raises Logs for Safe Cutting]: Felled Timberjack Log Jack Tool is designed to lift logs from the ground so that you can safely and effortlessly cut firewood without digging into the ground and harming your chainsaw blades; The A-frame log cutting stand is designed to be removable and can lift logs up to 11 inches off the ground
- [Holds Various Size Logs]: Get a solid hold on logs from 3 inches to 15.5 inches (7.6 to 39.4 cm) in diameter with the steel grab handle; Ideal leverage to move and lift large logs with minimal effort; Always wear safety gear while using this tool; It is recommended to have a partner with when working on heavy objects
- [Comfortable Grip]: The 45-inch-long (114.3 cm) steel shaft features a 4 inch (10.2 cm) black rubber handle; The textured handle provides a comfortable and secure grip while pulling on the log peavy to lift large logs from the ground
- [Easy to Use]: Place the log mover next to the log you wish to lift with the handle side up and the hook facing the log; Wrap and dig the hook into the log to secure your grip on the log and begin to wrestle it in an upward motion by pushing downwards on the handle; The lever action will begin to lift and move the log; Continue pulling on the handle until the log is resting on top of the tool between the adjustable hook and pole claw
- [Built to Last]: Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel, this 45 inch log peavey is built for strength, durability, and longevity; The log lifter cant hook for logs features a 1.3 inch diameter steel rod to lift and stabilize logs while you cut into them and a sharp steel log hook to bite into logs and help you to lift heavier trees; Coated with an orange powder finish helps this tool resist rust and corrosion
41 used from $4.48
- Used Book in Good Condition
- TIMBER JACK: The Ellis Timber Jack is designed to provide versatile support system up to 30,000 lbs. This functional and dynamic timber jack is the perfect tool for any residential or commercial project.
- EASY TO USE: To use the Ellis Timber Jack, simple fasten it to the end of a 4x4 or 6x6 piece of lumber to create a shore with 5" of adjustment. To adjust the timber jack, turn the "U" shaped handle at the bottom of the screw until you reach your desired height.
- SAFE & SECURE: Built with high quality materials, the timber jack is extremely powerful and long-lasting. This product comes with a base plate to provide a solid foundation and extra stability for the timber jack. Ellis takes pride in ensuring that all our products are always safe, innovative, and secure.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight: 13 lb, Safe Load Capacity: 30,000 lb, Overall Height: 10", Base Plate: 5", Top Plate: 5-1/2", Acme Screw Size: 1-1/2", Range of Adjustment: 5", Lifting Capacity: 4000 lbs
- TRUST IN ELLIS: Ellis Manufacturing Company has been a leading manufacturer of construction materials since 1951. Our primary focus has always been on shoring equipment for commercial and residential construction. Ellis is dedicated to providing unbeatable quality, affordability, and customer service.
43 used from $7.22
- Storey Publishing
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs
- Overall length is 48"
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter, lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powder coat finish
6 used from $8.40
|Number Of Pages||272|
- Side scrolling Runner (Jump and Run)
- Unpredictable random levels
- Awesome sounds and music
Commonly, the budget is one of the primary thoughts you carefully think about when shopping for brand new things before anything else. Many brands supply numerous timber jacks at different prices. for the most part, costly products have additional and special characteristics. But you can always buy the product that suits you financially and fits your needs.
Highparkqc.com always attempts to keep the most up-to-date instruction. We do not sell any products or services directly. The details on our web page are for reference only and may vary from what you see when visiting the service supplier and the website of the actual product.
Highparkqc.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees (at no cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for using our links.